Maths for Kids 5 who am I

Who am I

1) If you add 1 to me I will become one less than 600 ?

Ans _________________


2) I am a three digit number. I have 6 in my tens place. The other two digit are 4 and 8. I am less than 600 ?

Ans ________________


3) I am a three digit number . My hundredth place is twice of ones place . My tens place is three less than once place. I am more than 700 ?

Ans _________________


4) I am three digit no . I have 5 in my tens place. My ones and hundredth place are same . I am less than 200 ?

Ans ___________________


5) USE 8 , 2 , 6
Clue : The number is more than 600. The number is less than 800 . The number has 2 in tens place.

6) I am the largest three digit number ?

7) I am the largest three digit number without repetition of digit ?

8) I am the smallest three digit number ?

9)  I am the smallest three digit number without repetition of digit ?

10 ) Write the smallest number by using all the digits   only once and digits are 4 , 1 , 5 , 9 ?

11 ) Write the largest  number by using all the digits   only once and digits are 4 , 0 , 5 , 9 ?

12 ) I bought one book for Rs 43 and another book for Rs 55 . How much money did I spend in all ?

13) There are 40 student in one class . How many girls are in that class if boys are 25 in nos ?

14) The school library has 95 Maths books and 68 science books . How many more maths books than science books ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LCM and HCF problem

Maths Olympiad : Puzzles

Maths Puzzle - Series and pattern